Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] ASUS Vivobook x556urk Unlocked Bios or Whitelist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: blush.gif] Hi everyone recently I bought a egpu setup is detected, but I have a doubt about it, does your software has a function for whitelisted ports?

I have an asus vivobook x556urk, I bought a Rx580 to avoid drivers problems, I disabled the dedicated gpu I have via pci bus in device manager, and well i have attempted all kinds of things like delays on exp gdc. hotswaping the wifi adpter, but nothing funcion for me and well I think is just that my bios is blocking my port, I use the ngff version. And i can say that cause even when I plug the hdmi cable in the exp with no egpu even with the psu off, my laptop doesnt boot even to show the bios or logo before booting to windows (Totally blackscreen without any video signal).

If i disconnect the hdmi cable from the exp gdc, power on the lap and when I enter the boot menu I qickly can connect the hdmi to exp gdc and the gpu and I can boot into windows, but in device manager it doesnt get detected. I think the port is being blocked by the bios.

My egpu setup is:
Exp gdc beast 8.4d (ngff version)
Saphire Nitro+ RX580 (egpu)
Thermaltake PSU 450w

If someone has the same problem how do you fix it?

Last Bios I have v311

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XGShDY...UlVoOrCl47

I dont know if anyone could help me with this to unlock the bios? [Image: undecided.gif]