Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Unlock unknown manufacturer mobo AMI bios.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I purchased a cheep Chinese motherboard with no manufacturer or model tags,  not thinking about the bios at the time but have found features to be locked or unaccessable. No OC options, really quite limited and because of its lack of manufacturer, I cant find any updated bios or unlocked bios for that matter. its an American Megatrends bios screen. 

Im hoping someone will be able to help me unlock this bios, and ideally give it as many featured as possible(FSB *1333*, cpu clock etc), and would be greatly appreciated!

Ive attached the bios file to this post.

Thank you to anyone who can help.
Post a screenshot of third (Mainboard) tab of CPU-Z with supported CPU.
All done.
Here, unlocked some BIOS settings (not many to unlock) and updated microcode to 2015 version for your CPU
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...6416558873

Unlocked following settings - Quick Boot, Full Screen Logo, C1E, CPU TM Function, CPU Ratio Setting, User Access Level
(01-03-2019, 11:15 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: [ -> ]Here, unlocked some BIOS settings (not many to unlock) and updated microcode to 2015 version for your CPU
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...6416558873

Unlocked following settings - Quick Boot, Full Screen Logo, C1E, CPU TM Function, CPU Ratio Setting, User Access Level

Hey, thanks for the swift work!
I've flashed this bios and had a gander, but it doesnt seem as if anything has changed?
All options are the same and I see no additional options for cpu or cpu tm functon?

Might it be that I have not flashed correctly?

EDIT: Im incorrect, the other features are there but cpu tm and cpu ratio are not there, why could that be?
Sorry, I'm not sure why those two would not be visible, must be some other block preventing them from showing. I don't remember how to dig deeper on these old BIOS, hopefully someone else will be able to help you further on this mod.