Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: lenovo y570
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I have been doing a lot of reading, I see the y570 and a couple other idea pads are really getting the shaft. I bought a y570 as a cheap gaming laptop. I was hoping to be able to mod it a lot more than I can. having the bios locked or what ever called this level of control they put on this laptop sucks. my 555m graphics card is a joke as the system is not stable enough to run it. I have been threw every driver on the net. and even got msi after burner. nothing helped besides living with integrated graphics. 

I see the threads asking to mod this bios from long ago. to bring back uefi. and a bunch of other tweaks. So this is a request but I hate to put like this. I don't expect anything for free. but if some one could mod bios and make it more user friendly I would be willing to pay for this. I can get you what ever files you need. just let me know. I think with some tweaks I could be happy with this laptop. I hate the idea of downgrading the bios. but if its the only way I guess ill have to learn to do it. anyone interested???