Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ASUS Z11PA-D8 Dual socket board mod help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought this board with the intention of Bifurcating the pci-e to 4x4x4x4 and running one of those fancy NVME risers. Then running a VROC raid and presenting it to VMware. Basically a really OP lab server..  Anyone want to help walk me through this process? Oh I am also interested in ME_Cleaner. Any thoughts guidance or help dealing with an ME 11.x pain in the [censored] board..

Thanks!
Can you see the PCI Bifurcating settings, or not?
@ Socket Configuration >> IO Configuration >> Socket 1-4 etc >> IOU0-2 >> Bifurcating settings are here
(01-25-2019, 03:13 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: [ -> ]Can you see the PCI Bifurcating settings, or not?  
@ Socket Configuration >> IO Configuration >> Socket 1-4 etc >> IOU0-2 >> Bifurcating settings are here
I do see those settings and have tinkered with changing them in RU tool. Anytime I change the settings upon reboot they revert back to default values.
(01-25-2019, 05:47 AM)jimmypop59 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2019, 03:13 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: [ -> ]Can you see the PCI Bifurcating settings, or not?  
I do see those settings and have tinkered with changing them in RU tool. Anytime I change the settings upon reboot they revert back to default values.
If you can see them in BIOS why change in RU?? If you meant you can't see in BIOS, so you changed in RU, I gotcha now! Big Grin
YOu need to make them visible BIOS options then, obviously RU is not working for you on those changes Smile

So can you see them in the BIOS itself, or not? If not, how far into the menu branch I laid out can you see?