Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: W6Li+Pentium II Overdrive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What's the operating system?
Make the same screenshot with original BIOS rev. 4 & Pentium Pro.
Make a photo of screen with error when Xeon tries to boot and hangs.
I have two ancient systems dedacated for this motherboard on cf/ide card: win nt 4.0 & win98.
Those are two registry screenshots: one from nt4 and 2nd from w98se with pentium pro on board.
And last one with P2OD on board when BIOS freezing with original rev4 bios. (same as modified)
It's rather strange...
Flash my mod on Pentium Pro and make screenshot in regedit with NT4.0 again.
modified bios rev4. pentium pro.
Good news - updated microcode is loaded by my mod.
Bad news - your problem is not microcode related.
Make new screenshot of regedit with original BIOS rev. 3 & Pentium II Overdrive
rev3. with P2OD

What does it mean for me?
It means that suitable microcode for P2OD is successfully loaded by Windows.
But you can try to test my new version of mod.
Thanks, i wiill try it.
Meantime i attached a bios file from hp xu 6/200 with full p2od support, it's a bin file inside- maybe it can help.
(02-03-2019, 07:11 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]It means that suitable microcode for P2OD is successfully loaded by Windows.
But you can try to test my new version of mod
With this bios file i've got a blank screen and no beeps.
So tomorrow i will take mobo to friend to reflash bios chip with rev3 bios.
I've lost hope for success... I wanted to using Voodoo3 with P2OD on this motherboard. I've tested that, this motherboard could be better than Intel PR440FX which denied to work with 3dfx voodoo3 vga, because of conflict with integrated onboard network chip that cannot be disabled, i think...
(02-03-2019, 07:39 AM)Callahan Wrote: [ -> ]With this bios file i've got a blank screen and no beeps.
With any CPU?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5