Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Gigabyte B75M-D3H BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone please help because its a pain to get the backup bios working on my Gigabyte board and i dont want to try and mod myself, I want it Because i will get an NVME pci-e adapter and some sticks for it. My Bios Version now is F15 make it F16 if you can so i can differenciate please, Thank you! Smile. If you need to delete the network boot or PXE or stuff like that Thx!

I have flashed the bios with a mod and will soon buy an nvme drive to try it. if u want the bios just ask ☺
is there a 1.1 F15 version?
1.0, 1.1, and 1.2 all use same exact BIOS.
(02-28-2019, 04:07 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: [ -> ]1.0, 1.1, and 1.2 all use same exact BIOS.

Is there a modded F15 I can download?
What do you need unlocked? As I mentioned gigabyte rarely hides anything you'd want to use, I bet 99% of the settings you can see already, show me some images of your BIOS where you think you are missing some settings
(03-01-2019, 02:32 AM)Lost_N_BIOS Wrote: [ -> ]What do you need unlocked?   As I mentioned gigabyte rarely hides anything you'd want to use, I bet 99% of the settings you can see already, show me some images of your BIOS where you think you are missing some settings

Your rite I did some digging in the bios settings and it's all there. Sorry I'm not use to motherboard being unlocked like that lol
You might find one or two settings hidden, but usually Gigabyte makes it all visible
Requesting a BIOS mod to unlock overclocking settings for the GIGABYTE B75M-D3H motherboard. 

Motherboard Manufacturer and Model: Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H (rev. 1.0)
BIOS revision: F15
BIOS Type: AMI  

BIOS link: https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/B...3h_f15.exe

-Motherboard Manufac
@mowens88 You need to post a BIOS dump. Do you know how to do that?
Hi, 

I'd like to request for an unlock of overclocking settings for this BIOS. Thank you.

Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H
BIOS version: F.15
[attachment=24235]
Pages: 1 2