Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Request modded bios for lenovo z41-70 !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
-The English is not my mother language-

plz bios mods community help me 

my laptop is Lenovo z41-70... after a while I bought the beast egpu with PSU and a GTX 1060 3gp … the problem is that the PCIe adapter is whitelisted in my laptop 
I searched for 4h to 5h and I didn`t found any mods bios for my laptop … if any body have a bio for Lenovo z41-70 plz help … I give up from searching and I don't want my mony to go with winds … if anybody can help me or give me a solution plz plz plz !!!
This is the last solution I have witch is asking for help from the community D:
(03-07-2019, 05:57 AM)KINGxOM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

my laptop is Lenovo z41-70... after a while I bought the beast egpu with PSU and a GTX 1060 3gp … the problem is that the PCIe adapter is whitelisted in my laptop 
I searched for 4h to 5h and I didn`t found any mods bios for my laptop … if any body have a bio for Lenovo z41-70 plz help … I give up from searching and I don't want my mony to go with winds … if anybody can help me or give me a solution plz plz plz !!!
Hi
ALL mods is personal
Your bios is rewrite protected
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
(03-07-2019, 06:03 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2019, 05:57 AM)KINGxOM Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Hi
ALL mods is personal
Your bios is rewrite protected
You need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
what is SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip ??