Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: reprograming bios chip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello.

It says : error, system doesn't support mac programming.

There is a jumper called bios_config on the board, i tried with this activated but same result. probably must link with some serial interface on the other 9 pins connector ??

ip config doesn't mention any interesting thing : host name, no ip routing, no wins, no dns suffix, hybrid node.

Sorry.
No more ideas ?
Best regards.
Show me image of ipconfig /all

Since AFU Mac setting failed then mac address maybe in BIOS in some other way, since we have no original dump with known MAC in it we wont be able to find that easily. Unless you have a second system of this same exact kind, where you can dump it's BIOS and give me it's MAC too.

You may have to purchase a cheap PCI LAN Card, unless you have another one of these systems, or know someone you can talk to online with same system so they can dump BIOS and give you their LAN MAC ID
As i told you, no info :
Wow, I've never seen it so blank, even with bad MAC usually shows more than that.  May be due to this BIOS is not for your board, flash back your board BIOS and then check again see if same or not.
Thanks for your help lostnbios.
I bought a pciexpress lan card and its it.
Best regards
At least it's all working for you now
Pages: 1 2