Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: enabling oc for gigabyte b75m-d2v
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's a thing - it isn't blacked out. I tried pgup/pgdn, +- and type directly. I can type into bclk field, but it won't apply, no matter what value. Why would numlock shouldn't be enable when using numpad, without it i can't even type there. But i tried all permutations possible, even tried classic numbers instead numpad and used 2 keyboards. Doesn't work. More likely this motherboard doesn't support overclock. Is there anything you can do, or is this futile ? And about that password, i know password to setup should be required only to entering to setup and it was like that before flash, now it requires password before loading system no matter to what i set it to. And i cleared previous by leaving empty field. 
EDIT:Ah by description if you set setup password it should require password only for entering setup, but there is yet switch i forget about that ultimately sets it, it doesn't require at boot anymore.
After flashing bios i had huge input lag. There showed 2 new options: under cpu advanced core features: prochot and overvoltage, tried all possible settings and still i had huge input lag, with all rest of the settings same. I flashed back and input lag returned to normal.
Images didn't uploaded , here is the link : https://imgur.com/a/L2KephA

BUMP ?

BUMP

I Guess you didn't answer, so it means it is not possible to overlock on this mobo.
Pages: 1 2