Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Help Removing mPCIe Whitelist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Thanks to Lost_N_BIOS, I recovered my BIOS. I’m trying though to connect an external graphics card via a mPCIe slot on the motherboard. I have installed "DIY eGPU Setup 1.35", and I’m able to get the it detected within the software; by booting with a wifi mPCIe in the slot, then removing it and connecting the graphics card. It detects, and I’m able to load windows this way with the card.

I am then faced with another issue however - the graphics card can be seen connected to the port using HWINFO64, but within Device Manager on the mPCIe slot it says the message "Your computer's system firmware does not include enough information to properly configure and use this device. To use this device, contact your computer manufacturer to obtain a firmware or BIOS update. (Code 35)"

Is it possible to remove the whitelisting in my BIOS, so I won't have to boot with the wifi card and hot-swap?

And any possible solution to the second issue with the error message? I don't think is due to the whitelisting issue. I tried to install the nvidia drivers, but it couldn't detect the card to install it. Is there anything that could be added in the bios for the graphics card to be detected?

The BIOS: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...9539593236

American Megatrends Inc.
11/13/2017

Thanks for your help. Smile