Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Dell Vostro 5459 ,want the 930m to have new clocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want the system bios to be mofyfied ,the 930m bios clocks need to go from gpu 9?? to 1070(1111 boost clock) ,and memory from 1800 to 2140(effective speed,gdram3). Must get a workable dell bios exe again.Failed myself.Latest bios on their website.
  Who manages this is a pro! I Wasted too much time myself , got the exe to parts and even edited vga bios ,but could not put it together.Tryd flash with rom,protection error...       Do it for me or teach meSmile

Dont want to keep overclock programs on the background.Gpu manages even 1300+with +0.1v but useless (Memory bandwidth the biggest...

in the past this kind of mods were done often,ami slic with 8800 m gt was my first successful mod(vga bios also in system bios)

2) cpu thermal throtling is set to 80c ,want it to be 90c.Good cooling but sometimes edit videos in bed.On desk while gaming the temps both under 70c(crysis3).

Video 930M and cpu I5 6200u. Made also a little don.  Who has time,give it a go!       Also ordered a raisable undercoverSmile

Bios: https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/...459-laptop