Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: T430 whitelist removal - no boot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I am having some trouble with getting a boot. Ive got the new bios from dudu over at the t430 wann removal forum but I cant seem to get a boot. I can write to the chip fine i believe ( i used 2 separate programs to validate that the writing process is going by fine) the issue is when i try to hook up the laptop to test for a boot. I connect cpu, memory, new wifi card (with antennas), screen, the cpu fan and the keyboard. Still not getting a boot.
If anyone has any insight on the matter I would be deeply appreciative. Let me know if more information on my end is needed.
Thanks
(07-07-2019, 05:35 PM)Mike393 Wrote: [ -> ]So, I am having some trouble with getting a boot. Ive got the new bios from dudu over at the t430 wann removal forum but I cant seem to get a boot. I can write to the chip fine i believe ( i used 2 separate programs to validate that the writing process is going by fine) the issue is when i try to hook up the laptop to test for a boot. I connect cpu, memory, new wifi card (with antennas), screen, the cpu fan and the keyboard. Still not getting a boot.
If anyone has any insight on the matter I would be deeply appreciative. Let me know if more information on my end is needed.
Thanks

flash bios use ch341a .. i have back up my bios ..
check files -> link

or check after connected battery or power source , press button power repat anytime (push...push ...push ...push... always )