Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Support for Intel Xeon E3-1230 v5 on board ASRcok B150M Pro4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
- BIOS link
- CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230V5 SR2LE 3.40Ghz X651D033

Hey guys!

So a local site suggested me to buy this CPU for my MOBO to run games smoothly with my Vega 56. The only problem is I didn't check the compability list inbefore buying the CPU. After replacing the CPU fine the PC just wouldn't boot up at all (currently I have an i5-6500, works perfectly).

After a brief surfing I found this forum thread but since this whole modding BIOS for MOBOS stuff (Did a few Android flash tho) is all new for me I have no clue what they talk about and what should I do step-by-step, from beginning to the end. (Or someone just make me a modded one that I can easy flash/install on MOBO)

So far I could download Intel Flash Image Tool v12 from here.

I don't know what else should I do, the only way I flashed BIOS so far is the common way to upgrade firmware.

I have the latest 7.30 BIOS fw for my MOBO (if this info helps at all.)
(07-10-2019, 09:17 AM)dannicus Wrote: [ -> ]So far I could download Intel Flash Image Tool v12 from here and get to this point:
You need to use v11
(07-10-2019, 09:28 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2019, 09:17 AM)dannicus Wrote: [ -> ]So far I could download Intel Flash Image Tool v12 from here and get to this point:
You need to use v11

Got it, whats next?
Open (drug&drop) firmware by it, select Intel ME Kernel and scroll down to Reserved
Make and post a screenshot.
Done, Starts up with the LP Series Premium U.
No EULA pop up.

WAIT forgot to drop the BIOS firmware in. Now it is fine. (Didn't even know I should do it)

NOW this is good?
[attachment=17044]
Change Reserved to Yes.
Now press Ctrl+B, choose "Yes", make a screenshot.
After Ctrl+B:
[attachment=17045]
Look at bottom of the window - file outimage.bin is new firmware to flash.
Got it.
[attachment=17046]

So from now on, copy to USB stick and update manually with this file in current bios?

The input file was b15mp4_7.30 whcih was the only drag and drop-able form the 3 variant (the other two was .exe files). The output one is a .bin file.
Flash outimage.bin
Pages: 1 2 3 4