Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: REQUESTS> Help to unlock and modify Tyan S7012GM4NR AMI bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

Do anyone know if it is possible to unlock and modify the AMI bios on a Tyan S7012 dual cpu motherboard?

if someone know how to do this i would be so gradefull. i dream about overclocking but there is no setting in the bios under cpu that allow me to change anything, multiplier, volt, blck, fsb, core speed and bus speed.

all options runs automatic and i search all over the internet to find some knolegde about this board and bios, in the end i found the forum Smile  What a place it is Smile  with a lot of bios experts. maybe there is some experts that know a bit about this bios and board, it would be so nice Smile 

this is the bios i have now. File Name:S7012_v301 File Date:2011 / 11 / 29Version:v3.01 link to board https://www.tyan.com/Motherboards_S7012_S7012GM4NR

i am a newbie with editing bios, i have worked with smartcards, programmers, edit software and building computers and i have updatet a lot of bios tru the years but newer edited a bios before.

hope there is some nice and helpful experts that knows if this is possible and maybe would like to help me with it.

Thanks in advance and hope your bioses will be unlocked Smile