Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Discord community? and phoenix BIOS request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I hope you have a good day. I come here for general help for 2 questions.
first there is discord community?
This page has good potential.
Another is that I have a PC that my government gave me as a rubbish plan for us to vote and so on ... and that was thought to be used for studies being this very limited for it, they were updating it every year to take out 7 models of which the 2 The last ones are worthwhile in quotes for me the only one that serves is the last model and I have the 6 model.
I would like to know how I can make a backup of the bios or create a copy of the bios in windows since I don't have a logical flash drive or a logical programmer.
I don't have the bios but a person from my country started uploading the bios and I would like to know if they can unlock it since at its point it has no option has 2 or 3 per menu and there are really things that I want to deactivate since its performance is not so good.
Greetings to all I will leave here the bios of the model that the user shares said before that it is for a specific model of the motherboard of the same.

this is the post where to flash the bios to unlock it since our locked it so that it prevents theft and so on every six months
https://www.fontana.com.ar/2016/08/19/re...s-netbook/

here the file

Have a good day to everyone.
Hello, ever find a discord community?