Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Clevo W870CU bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I hope you can help me.

I bricked my w870cu laptop (with the M460 graphics card) by downgrading the bios. At the beginning, I had the BIOS V 1.00.18 & EC V 1.00.14 and I had some troubles with windows booting, so I decided to start playing with the bios...very, very, very bad idea....so I decided to install BIOS V 1.00.10 & EC V. 1.00.10
At the first boot, I was able to see that the graphics card were not recognised but the display still worked, after some more boots I am in the following situation:
 - Screen always and completely black.
 - USB and CD looks like works, at least I can see a red led from my usb pen drive and the CD is making some start-up noise.
 - Fans starts.
 - After some second there are two short beeps and at the same time the red led from my pen drive flashes.
 - After a while the fans goes to full speed and at the same time the three led start flashing and beeping for a while.
 - After that the laptop shuts down.

I tried to reset the CMOS by removing the CMOS battery but I was not able to dismount the mother board...
I also tried to create a Crisis Disk following the link above: https://www.bios-mods.com/bios-recov...bios-recovery/ without success. 

So please, I need help!!!!

I need to know what should be the name of the bios file for the Crisis Disk.
I need to know what should be the key combination to use the Crisis Disk, I tried FN+B, FN+R, WIN+B, WIN+R

What should I do, please help!!!