Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: BIOS Mod for ASUS X55VD (Unlock all hidden settings)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(01-19-2021, 10:58 AM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]Your bios has problem.
Yes, I can see this by myself, but this is not a solution. The computer is working perfectly, and I can enter on BIOS menu pressing F2 and it seems to be OK. Maybe if I update my BIOS and then I dump with fpt8 can be work?
You could try ,but if it still get the same states and you also wanna modify it ,you need at your risk.
(01-19-2021, 11:28 AM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]You could try ,but if it still get the same states and you also wanna modify it ,you need at your risk.

Ok, so this night I will update the Bios for a new avaible version, the 409 (actual I got is the 407). Once I updated the BIOS, I will dump again the BIOS rom and we will see if the problem persists on the AMIBCP. I don't care about the risks, because the laptop it's old and I do this for hobby and for learning. Smile
Thanks to @genius239 I unlocked all the hidden settings a year ago. Here is a link if this will help:
https://github.com/turb1te/ASUS_X55VD_BIOS_MOD
Pages: 1 2 3