Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] DQ77KB Original Bios 0038
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am trying to find the original bios file for the Intel DQ77KB motherboard. Intel removed all the bios updates for legacy products last year. I have the board and a I7-3770 but intel disabled high power chips in later bios releases and I really don't want to buy another chip as this is a for a cheap test project and I already have the main components. I am looking for Bios version 0038 as it supported the missing processors. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone happened to have a copy of the original file as I can not find it anywhere. Thank you.
Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with supported CPU.
(01-23-2020, 03:06 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Post screenshots of first (CPU) & third (Mainboard) tabs of CPU-Z with supported CPU.

Here are the screen shots. Just trying to find the original bios 0038 or a newer one with support added for high TDP cpus. Thank you.
[attachment=18021]
[attachment=18022]
I can try to request this from Intel. But it's not free Sad
(01-23-2020, 01:49 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]I can try to request this from Intel. But it's not free Sad

How much is "not free"? It still might be worth it to me as I can not find the 0038 bios anywhere. I have found links to the files but they are all to intels site, which do not host them anymore. Thank you.