Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: (Request) Unlock Dell XPS 8700 Bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello! I found an old post that had that had the bios, but the file was removed. Any idea what to do?
(07-27-2022, 07:48 PM)OEMspecial Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I found an old post that had that had the bios, but the file was removed. Any idea what to do?

I'm curious as well as this is exactly what I need. 

If someone has the file, could you please re share it?
(11-01-2022, 02:58 AM)TheRantingPogi Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2022, 07:48 PM)OEMspecial Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! I found an old post that had that had the bios, but the file was removed. Any idea what to do?

I'm curious as well as this is exactly what I need.
I am also interested. I found the file but do not understand how to flash my motherboard with the modded bios. Is there a tutorial I can follow for this somewhere?

Thank you.
So I figured out how to flash the bios on my motherboard but I get an error that my bios is "write-protected". Any idea how to override that?

I was first going to try backing up my current bios before I flash the modified one using the command "dir" to pullup my drives directory then "afudos /oold.rom" to backup my current bios to a file named "old.rom" before using command "afudos bios.rom /P /B /N /C /E /K /Q /REBOOT"
Pages: 1 2 3