Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] HP 15-ay000 Notebook PC series BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, 

I used to be able to access my bios advanced and power menu with F10+A to change lots of minor settings to improve my performance. I ended up updating the bios since when I put the Internal GPU aperture size to 2048, my system didn't want to start.

I don't remember the previous version of my Insyde bios, but currently, I'm running the rev 5.0, f.48 and now when I try to use the same key combo to access the advance settings, the two menus are both hidden. I then tried to use Fn+tab 3 times in bios, reboot and go back but no success.

This is the bios update I used to update the laptop: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp100501-...100949.exe

Any help would be greatly appreciated and feel free to ask any questions.

Good day.
Hi!

I am looking for a Bios mod for my Laptop please.

It's a HP 15-ay114ng
Latest Bios is F.48
BIOS DOWNLOAD LINK

I am looking for CFG Lock remove and any advance menus, WIFI Whitelist if possible

Many thanks in advance

Thanks

URBANsUNITED
(05-09-2020, 12:42 PM)URBANsUNITED Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I am looking for a Bios mod for my Laptop please.

It's a HP 15-ay114ng
Latest Bios is F.48
BIOS DOWNLOAD LINK

I am looking for CFG Lock remove and any advance menus, WIFI Whitelist if possible

Many thanks in advance

Thanks

URBANsUNITED

Hello. My laptop is HP 15-ay103nt.  I have the F.48 bios version too. I need to know there is a way to get in to the advanced settings.
Hello,

I am wanting to unlock the advanced BIOS settings for my HP Notebook 15-ay039wm. The BIOS is InsydeH2O F.49 rev.A and can be downloaded at the following link: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp105501-...105965.exe

I have tried on several occasions to press the "A" button immediately after the "F10" button, but this won't unlock the Advanced option. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Best,

dudijack
Pages: 1 2