Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 310-15IKB bios problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, guys!

I was trying to copy my bios using the Universal BIOS Back-Up Toolkit but I got an error saying I couldn't copy it. Is there a copy protection somewhere? There must be something to disable/enable in order to get this done. Oh, and if there is someone here willing to help me, I want to install a new AX wi-fi card. Would it be possible? Does is work? Thanks is advance!

P.S. Bios version is 3JCN31WW
Link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn31ww.exe

I would like to donate if someone could help modify the bios or bring some improvements to it. Thank you very much!

P.P.S. I think there's something to do with the tool I'm using, so that's why I can't back up the bios I'm using. Should I use BACKUP_Tools19 ?
(04-20-2020, 12:37 AM)silv3r Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, guys!

I was trying to copy my bios using the Universal BIOS Back-Up Toolkit but I got an error saying I couldn't copy it. Is there a copy protection somewhere? There must be something to disable/enable in order to get this done. Oh, and if there is someone here willing to help me, I want to install a new AX wi-fi card. Would it be possible? Does is work? Thanks is advance!

I would like to donate if someone could help modify the bios or bring some improvements to it. Thank you very much!

P.P.S. I think there's something to do with the tool I'm using, so that's why I can't back up the bios I'm using. Should I use BACKUP_Tools19 ?
Hi
Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 does not work correctly with your bios...you need BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
But your bios is rewrite protected...you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
also your bios do not have a whitelist
(04-20-2020, 04:06 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2020, 12:37 AM)silv3r Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, guys!

Hi
Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 does not work correctly with your bios...you need BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
But your bios is rewrite protected...you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
also your bios do not have a whitelist
May i ask, what is the model of the ROM chip for the BIOS and where is it located on the motherboard?