Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Acer Aspire A315-22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like help or advice unlocking any hidden menus in the Acer Aspire A315-22 Bios posted here:

A315-22 Bios

I'm having difficulty getting any spec of DDR4 working in the slot (Tried 8Gb 2133, 2133p and 2666) which should clock down to 1866 to match the soldered on RAM. I would like to clock the onboard RAM to 2133 if possible or make sure a dimm will clock down to 1866.

I also have an nvme drive in the m.2 slot which is only working in sata mode right now. I've seen hidden key combos in similar Bios to switch sata modes and was hoping there could be a Bios locked pcie mode?

The board has a lot of unpopulated areas and traces and I was hoping that translated to the board being generic with hidden functionality?
(05-06-2020, 12:26 AM)CREM Wrote: [ -> ]I would like help or advice unlocking any hidden menus in the Acer Aspire A315-22 Bios posted here:

A315-22 Bios

I'm having difficulty getting any spec of DDR4 working in the slot (Tried 8Gb 2133, 2133p and 2666) which should clock down to 1866 to match the soldered on RAM. I would like to clock the onboard RAM to 2133 if possible or make sure a dimm will clock down to 1866.

I also have an nvme drive in the m.2 slot which is only working in sata mode right now. I've seen hidden key combos in similar Bios to switch sata modes and was hoping there could be a Bios locked pcie mode?

The board has a lot of unpopulated areas and traces and I was hoping that translated to the board being generic with hidden functionality?
Hi
Need your bios dump ONLY
Check your PM