Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] Unlock BIOS for Miix 3-1030 Tablet (Lenovo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm new here, so please forgive me my current state of knowledge in this topic.  Undecided

I would love to reach advanced tab in the BIOS settings in order to install some Linux distros. 
Unfortunately, I gave up after two days of searching the web trying to find the correct tutorial. 
Please, can someone help me with the process of unlocking this BIOS? 

Regards  Tongue
(05-14-2020, 02:32 PM)Tom027 Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi, I'm new here, so please forgive me my current state of knowledge in this topic.  Undecided

I would love to reach advanced tab in the BIOS settings in order to install some Linux distros. 
Unfortunately, I gave up after two days of searching the web trying to find the correct tutorial. 

Regards  Tongue
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM
(05-14-2020, 02:41 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards  Tongue
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM
I hope that's the file which you asked for ; p
(05-14-2020, 03:05 PM)Tom027 Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards  Tongue
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM
(05-14-2020, 03:07 PM)Tom027 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2020, 03:05 PM)Tom027 Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards  Tongue
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM

Hello guys, could you please paste alto the guide? Any modification in the platform.ini? Thanks