Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Lenovo M73 tiny CPU support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new here and would like to thank everyone ahead of time for help. I have a Lenovo M73 tiny that has a weird issue with an I5-4590T which is confirmed working. it boots up fine but if I reboot it (say changed bios setting and exit, or control-alt-delete), it would hang up with black screen, no LED status and the fan continues to spin. If I force a turn off by holding the power button, it will be able to boot up again on subsequent power up. It's similar to the following thread except in my case it boots up ok but just can't reboot. 
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-L...0T-support

I am attaching a Bios dump that I created using a programmer, and any help would be appreciated. I tried updating the microcode with UBU but that made no difference so I am running out of ideas.
Try to update ME region.
Took me a while to learn how to update the ME region since Lenovo didn't have an official update for the M73 tiny. But in the end it worked perfectly! Thank you for your help.