Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Dell Optiplex 3070 SFF CPU TDP limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys! Is there a mod at the Dell Optiplex Bios to lift the TDP limitation of 65W? In the 3070 SFF, the i9 9900 (65W TDP) runs without problems, but the i 9 9900K (95W) does not.
The power LED flashes and the PC does not start up. Dell also specifies 65W as the maximum. I exchanged the 200W power supply for a 260W power supply, so that fits.
Thank you very much.
Post a screenshot of third (Mainboard) tab of CPU-Z.
Show a photo of your i9-9900K from top.
Can you check it in other system?
(06-09-2020, 12:54 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Post a screenshot of third (Mainboard) tab of CPU-Z.
Show a photo of your i9-9900K from top.
Can you check it in other system?

here is the CPU and Motherboard.CPU is OK on other system!
Make a photo of this motherboard near a socket.
(06-09-2020, 01:55 PM)ja Mr_Bademeister Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2020, 01:43 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Make a photo of this motherboard near a socket.

What do you want to see?
(06-09-2020, 01:57 PM)Mr_Bademeister Wrote: [ -> ]What do you want to see?
I need to see power subsystem on the motherboard (not PSU).

And download Intel ME System Tools v12
I need results of MEInfo on this system.
OK, here they are!
This BIOS has activated Boot Guard. So it can't be modified without private key of RSA.
(06-09-2020, 02:59 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]This BIOS has activated Boot Guard. So it can't be modified without private key of RSA.

Isn't it enough that I deactivated the Boot Guard?  What is this private key of RSA?
Boot Guard uses public key to verify the integrity of the BIOS. You can't get private key.
Boot Guard cannot be disabled without soldering a new chipset.
Pages: 1 2