Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Lenovo A55 bios microcode help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Oh, you meand ''DOS'' , how do i do it, F8 or?
Make DOS USB-stick (e.g, by Rufus).
(07-22-2020, 09:10 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Make DOS USB-stick (e.g, by Rufus).

What image should i use? What should i download, or do i just use rufus?
I'm not a tutor.
Also, i cannot boot from usb, gets stuck at lenovo screen like allways. Tried putting my windows usb instalation sticks first in boot order with new pentium inside, it gets stuck at lenovo screen, and F12 boot selection doesnt woork too with new pentium inside.
(07-22-2020, 09:19 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not a tutor.

Well, you are steering me in a direction of using DOS which i never done before, while my problem is missing microcodes in bios file of some strange format that i cannot work with using cbrom like in this tutorial https://www.delidded.com/how-to-update-c...mment-5002

Pretty sure i cannot update my bios microcode by typing something in DOS, but either way, with newer pentium inside i cannot boot from usb, and f8 doesnt work. Just stuck at Lenovo screen.
Current BIOS hasn't support for 45-nm CPU.
Make a photo of your motherboard.
(07-22-2020, 10:25 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Current BIOS hasn't support for 45-nm CPU.
Make a photo of your motherboard.
(07-22-2020, 12:16 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Try to flash my test mod of 2OKT48A version.

It fails saying ''bios password incorrect''
Pages: 1 2 3 4