Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Fujitsu Esprimo D556 bios unlocking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Google drive link I have a Fujitsu esprimo D556 h110 that I am trying to unlock the admin menu. 
I have opened the bios file up in AMIBCP And can see al the options there but cannot see how to unlock them. 

I have disabled CFg lock in amibcp and saved the file. 
I need this disabled for a hackintosh install. 

I’m unable to flash the file due to Afudos error 18 secure verification failure. 

So I need help unlocking the hidden menu. 

Can this be done via efi shell / efivars?
If not I have a programmer I can use to remove the chip and dump the rom and program a modified bios. 

Bios files are here on my google drive.
If you have an programmer ,attach the dump bios through programmer is better.

===========
If you only wanna set RTC Lock up to disable ,you could try  grub shell to changes it.
Visit this thread and see #2 follow DeathBringer 's guide ,but you need to type setup_var 0x478 0x0 on your case.

Below is its information.
Setting: RTC Lock, Variable: 0x478
Default: 8 Bit, Value: 0x1
Option: Disabled, Value: 0x0
Option: Enabled, Value: 0x1 (default MFG)
RTC ? Real time clock I don’t need to adjust, I need to unlock msr registers for power management as I’m. Trying to install OS X Catalina and it crashes on boot as the power management registers are locked. Hence why I’m wanting to unhide the admin menu and flash a modified bios image. . There’s loads of admin including msr and cfg lock options. . Options I don’t know how to unlock. If you open the bios file d3430-a14.rom included in the links , in amibcp , you’ll see what I mean. I’d like to unhide that menu.

I have a tl886 and I’m going to remove the chip and do a. Few dumps.