Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Y910-27ish (O2GKTxxA) AIO Config Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only one BIOS available for this machine HERE, O2GKT22A from 9/7/2016
Would be nice to have WIFI cards whitelist removed, additional fan speed & control profiles, APM settings such as ErP (S4, S5), etc...
Those two would greatly help Hackintosh users, due to possibility of installing native/compatible Broadcom WiFi cards for OSX as well as (possibly) resolve sleep issues (ErP setting is a known fix on many setups).

Cherry on top would be support for Kabylake CPUs Smile

Thanks!
(09-11-2017, 04:58 AM)zeroice Wrote: [ -> ]Only one BIOS available for this machine HERE, O2GKT22A from 9/7/2016
Would be nice to have WIFI cards whitelist removed, additional fan speed & control profiles, APM settings such as ErP (S4, S5), etc...
Those two would greatly help Hackintosh users, due to possibility of installing native/compatible Broadcom WiFi cards for OSX as well as (possibly) resolve sleep issues (ErP setting is a known fix on many setups).

Thanks!
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
(09-11-2017, 10:23 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2017, 04:58 AM)zeroice Wrote: [ -> ]Only one BIOS available for this machine HERE, O2GKT22A from 9/7/2016

Thanks!
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

thx Sad
just noticed Aida64 reports BIOS as being AMI not Insyde....makes no difference right?
Hi all, 

I recently found out that on my AIO that the memory I had thought was 2133 was actually 2400 running at 2133. I went into the BIOS to try to fix this and... nothing. No config tab, no XMP profile settings, nothing. Did a BIOS update, still couldn't find anything. I just bought two sticks of 3200mhz RAM and I want to make sure that it will run at the correct speed once it's installed. That's my main concern, but if it would be possible at all to enable / uncover CPU ratio settings, that would be nice. Help appreciated! Thanks.

1x16gb 2400mhz RAM
GTX 1070
i7-6700 (non-k)

BIOS Version: O2GKT28A
BIOS Link:
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...IOS%2FUEFI
(08-15-2020, 08:18 PM)saejii Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, 

I recently found out that on my AIO that the memory I had thought was 2133 was actually 2400 running at 2133. I went into the BIOS to try to fix this and... nothing. No config tab, no XMP profile settings, nothing. Did a BIOS update, still couldn't find anything. I just bought two sticks of 3200mhz RAM and I want to make sure that it will run at the correct speed once it's installed. That's my main concern, but if it would be possible at all to enable / uncover CPU ratio settings, that would be nice. Help appreciated! Thanks.

1x16gb 2400mhz RAM
GTX 1070
i7-6700 (non-k)

BIOS Version: O2GKT28A
BIOS Link:
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...IOS%2FUEFI
Hi
Need your bios dump only
Check your PM
Hi,

I have the same exact problem, did you managed to fix it?
Me too. Mihaici Wrote:Hi,

I have the same exact problem, did you managed to fix it?

Me too ;(