Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: ECS P4M890T-M: Support for Q6600 & E7500
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I need a detailed response.
(09-26-2020, 05:33 AM)Несущий смерть Wrote: [ -> ]Мне нужен подробный ответ.
As before , the processor is detected correctly (multiplier and frequency), allows you to enter the BIOS ,but after a reboot, the system freezes either on the main screen saver when turned on, or similarly a black screen with a flashing white cursor. Windows doesn't run from an SSD or a hard drive. Wolfdale similarly writes that this motherboard does not support this processor and again you need to connect the ps/2 keyboard to press "Y" or "N"... As I wrote earlier my keyboard unfortunately only has a USB connector
Show a photo of Advanced Setup page in BIOS with Q6600 installed.
(09-26-2020, 06:22 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Show a photo of Advanced Setup page in BIOS with Q6600 installed.

Since the advanced tab in my opinion is not informative enough I added more screenshots
Try to flash my mod and test with E7500.
(09-26-2020, 07:24 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Try to flash my mod and test with E7500.
Your mod BIOS flashed. The Board started ,windows loaded , I attach screenshots of cpu-z
Good.
Now test 2nd mod.
(09-26-2020, 12:07 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Good.
Now test 2nd mod.
Passed your 2 bios mod. No changes(( I Attach a photo from my desktop
Post a screenshot of regedit with expanded key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DESCRIPTION\System\CentralProcessor\0
(09-27-2020, 02:23 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Опубликовать снимок экрана regedit с расширенным ключом HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ HARDWARE \ DESCRIPTION \ System \ CentralProcessor \ 0
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6