Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Eglobal S210H BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I have 3 mini PCs with different Intel CPUs all on SYWZ S210H boards.  I am requesting assistance in unlocking all 3 to allow TPM 2.0 function [I think it is through the Intel TEE feature].  Attached are the CPU-Z readouts for all 3.

Used afuwinx64 to copy the 3 bios.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
@TV Critic

pc-118 & pc-119 
Make bios dump with this tool.
pc-120
Make bios dump with this tool. (Run dump.bat as administrator)
[quote pid="190367" dateline="1652179029"]
genius239@TV Critic

pc-118 & pc-119 
Make bios dump with this tool.
pc-120
Make bios dump with this tool. (Run dump.bat as administrator)
[/quote]

Thank you for your response.  I will use the tools later when I have a chance. 

Out of curiosity, can you explain what the difference is from the files I copied using afuwinx64?
Also, I am unfamiliar with BIOS structure. When you modify are you simply using some commands to flip a binary switch for enabling the PTT protocols or are you inserting a "subroutine" which is executed to create the PTT?

Finally, since I have little experience in flashing Bios, can you refer me to basic instructions to update, so I can lessen chance of bricking the computers.
@TV Critic

1. Afu tools are not good flash tool for currently bios modification. It will always meet error message : 18 - Error: Secure Flash Rom Verify Fail when you try to flash bios file. So ,i used Intel fpt to flash tool in Intel platform for a long time(several years). My tool is included fpt tool and two batch file ,users can execute easily fpt to do backup or flash by run batch file as administrator.

My concept is ,which tool to backup bios then re-flash the (modified)bios with the same tool to less the issues.

2. What i did on modifications? I unlocked some hidden options in bios. Then we can determine if a laptop support TPM feature by check some menu(Trusted Computing) is visible or invisible ,if it appears , then set " Security Device Support" and "TPM Device Selection" then the TPM feature should be enable.

Not all s210h model are support TPM features ,i guess your two 9th gen machines will not support.

3. Request users on this thread are all used i provided tool package and they can make bios dump and re-flash modified bios successfully and got the menus unlocked ,how do you think?
Thanks for the response.

The .rom files:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
@TV Critic

Try these mods then respond to the result.
Thank you, will try over weekend when I have time.
Did not intend to try till weekend, but we had a three hour power outage, so I had to bring the network down anyway.

Before resetting everything, I ran the mods and everything went well.  All three now show working TPM 2.0 and pass PC Health Check, so everything looks good.  Thank you for your assistance.
@TV Critic
So ,pc-118 & pc-119(Intel 9th gen platform) are also enable the TPM features? If so ,it's great ! But you still need to verify it by install win11.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15