Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: BIOS recovery filename for Lenovo Legion Y530
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could anyone provide me with the BIOS recovery filename for Lenovo Legion Y530? I'm not able to flash the BIOS (version 8JCN52WW.)  because I guess the laptop is not able to recognise any of the BIOS file formats I throw at it. Andy's Tool also doesn't give the name of the file.  Also it'd be so nice of you could describe the process of getting the name ,so that I could get some knowledge Shy. if someone wants to know why I want to flash the darn BIOS, here you go:
Please help me as early as you could guys as this is for my work laptop. A big thanks in advance ladies and gentlemen!! The BIOS.fd file is in the .rar attachment.
(10-24-2020, 06:40 AM)RejectedNerd Wrote: [ -> ]
Could anyone provide me with the BIOS recovery filename for Lenovo Legion Y530? I'm not able to flash the BIOS (version 8JCN52WW.)  because I guess the laptop is not able to recognise any of the BIOS file formats I throw at it. Andy's Tool also doesn't give the name of the file.  Also it'd be so nice of you could describe the process of getting the name ,so that I could get some knowledge Shy. if someone wants to know why I want to flash the darn BIOS, here you go:
Please help me as early as you could guys as this is for my work laptop. A big thanks in advance ladies and gentlemen!! The BIOS.fd file is in the .rar attachment.
Hi
Try Crisis.bin