Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] hp pavilion dv9860er Whitelist removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I decided in my old laptop hp pavilion dv9860er to replace the network card WM3945ABG MOW2 manufacturer intel. ASSY №: 396331-002, Spares №:407576-002. Quanta 30CB system board. The Phoenix BIOS type. The BIOS version initially, preinstalled, was in my F.18, now I do not remember, but everything worked. I went to the HP support site to download the latest version of the BIOS, but they refused to even download the archived part of it. Since the laptop was released in 2008. Then I downloaded and installed the F.58A version on the Internet and it worked fine. Replacing the WM3945ABG MOW2 network card with any other one results in error № 104 "Delete the unreadable card and insert the native card". I need to remove the whitelist so that it is possible to replace it with a new one with 802.11 n, ac standards. Now I have the BIOS version F.5A, sp48024_30ccf5a_nwl_bycamiloml, which I downloaded from https://www.bios-mods.com/BIOS/index.php...hitelists/&sort=date&order=asc from Directory Listing of / BIOS/Whitelists/ and it BIOS F.5A works, but still does not read the card, gives an error № 104. That is, there is no possibility of replacing it with another card. Need help modifying BIOS F.5A (sp48024_30ccf5a_nwl_bycamiloml). Need Whitelist Removal.