Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05 bios unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i need help for unlocking the advanced tab menù in my bios, can someone help me? what i need?
sorry for my bad english, and thx in advice
Hi  I want to unlock bios of my Lenovo ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05
Ryzen5 4600h+gtx1650
Bios Version : LENOVO FCCN16WW
link Download : https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn16ww.exe
Hi
Please, help me unlock the full features of my Lenovo notebook BIOS.
Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05
Ryzen5 4600h+gtx1650ti
Motherboard: 82EY
(04-15-2021, 06:32 AM)Gaia Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Please, help me unlock the full features of my Lenovo notebook BIOS.
Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05
Ryzen5 4600h+gtx1650ti
Motherboard: 82EY
Hi
AMD cpu...
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Good day. I ask for help with unlocking the advanced Bios menu. The dump was taken using the programmer. Through H2OUVE, I managed to open a dump and export to TXT. I tried to find the 'Setup menu Insyde Full show' item, but unfortunately it is not in this BIOS version. Tell me which parameter is responsible for displaying advanced Bios
(06-27-2021, 07:49 AM)remm Wrote: [ -> ]Good day. I ask for help with unlocking the advanced Bios menu. The dump was taken using the programmer. Through H2OUVE, I managed to open a dump and export to TXT. I tried to find the 'Setup menu Insyde Full show' item, but unfortunately it is not in this BIOS version. Tell me which parameter is responsible for displaying advanced Bios
Hi
Do you have a converter1.8v?
(06-27-2021, 08:01 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2021, 07:49 AM)remm Wrote: [ -> ]Good day. I ask for help with unlocking the advanced Bios menu. The dump was taken using the programmer. Through H2OUVE, I managed to open a dump and export to TXT. I tried to find the 'Setup menu Insyde Full show' item, but unfortunately it is not in this BIOS version. Tell me which parameter is responsible for displaying advanced Bios
Hi
Do you have a converter1.8v?

Unfortunately no
Link to BIOS version I have installed: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn16ww.exe

Tell me how to provide everything needed please, I have no idea what's required of me. Thanks.
I want bios unlock. my laptop is lenoco ideapad gaming 3i. my bios version is EGCN34WW
I want unlock bios menu. my bios version is EGCN34WW. Plz help me
Pages: 1 2