Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Bios MOD/UNLOCK for LENOVO ideacentre 510-15ICB, 720-18ICB,T540-15ICB G.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody!

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I bought a Lenovo Ideacentre for gaming (big error tbh). To be more specific a T540-15icb g. And it has the worst bios I've ever seen. It has like 5 options. Why Lenovo??? What could it cost to enable yourself all the options?

Anyway. I searched the whole internet for an unlocked bios. I asked on the lenovo forums. I tried to enable all the features myself with AMIBCP and UEFITool. NOTHING. Every time I tried it gave me error 18 while flashing. I followed the guide on this site. I tried to follow a youtube video. I couldn't get it working.

So here I am. Asking to someone who has experience in the bios unlocking field. The Chip is an AptioV of course from American Megatrends. If you can, I desperately need all the options unlocked.

I am begging for help, or even just advice. I am going to attach the .rom bios image.
Thank you very much! <3

Btw. are you aware that if you have Javascript and HTML5 on you can't post on the forum?