Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus N55SF GPU activate without HDMI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I would like to unlock the Nvidia GT555M on my Asus N55SF laptop. Now the GPU is deavtivated if a external source (HDMI) is not connected. This makes the game run very slow and Minecraft is not able to boot. But if i connect an HDMI to an external monitor all games work fine because the PC changes the GPU from intel HD 3000 till GT555M. I would like to request a BIOS mod that activates this without the need of an external monitor.
1. You said "Now the GPU is deavtivated" ,so before is switch normally between intel hd and GT555M ?
It mean maybe you did some settings in operating system ,so now it can't switch normally. It shouldn't a bios problem.When you saw a windows logo boot ,it no longer related to bios.

2. I think you can open nvidia control panel ,then navigate to manage 3d settings ,in here you can assign integrated graphic or nv graphic to you wanna program.You can find out many guides in the internet.