Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo Legion Y520T BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. I have got motherboard from Y520T and find out that there are OC features, that hidden from me, for example, Form: Memory Overclocking Menu, Form ID: 0x27AC {01 86 AC 27 3B 13} and much more. If there is a way to unlock it?
Hello everyone, please help.
BIOS files are exported by SPI programmer. Please help me unlock all hidden options. Thank you.
[attachment=23018]
@lufan

Try this mod then respond to the result.
(11-27-2021, 01:17 AM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]@lufan

Try this mod then respond to the result.

Thank you for your help. It has been tested and can be used. When starting up for the first time, you need to long press the power button and start up again to work normally.
@lufan

1. I don't understand Lenovo machines enough and i guess it looks like need to reset then just can work fine. There are always many restrictions and strange things occur in a oem machine.

2. What the results of my mod?? dose it unlock something?
(11-29-2021, 12:23 AM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]@lufan

1. I don't understand Lenovo machines enough and i guess it looks like need to reset then just can work fine. There are always many restrictions and strange things occur in a oem machine.

2. What the results of my mod?? dose it unlock something?

Unlocked a lot of options, more than the regular options of the brand motherboard. I can't send too many photos. I can email you if you need to view them
@lufan
Ok~you can send them to my mail , i want to see the menus states.
(11-29-2021, 07:03 AM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]@lufan
Ok~you can send them to my mail , i want to see the menus states.
Sent mail, please check