Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 370 - Request to unlock advanced menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, 

I have a ThinkPad Yoga 370 (Type 20JJ) and I would like to unlock advanced options to modify the TDP limit if possible. I'd really appreciate if someone could help me with that.

I have attached a dump of my BIOS (BIOS ID R0HET57W). Let me know if more information is needed.

Thank you!
(02-02-2021, 06:00 AM)DavidPatt Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello, 

I have a ThinkPad Yoga 370 (Type 20JJ) and I would like to unlock advanced options to modify the TDP limit if possible. I'd really appreciate if someone could help me with that.

I have attached a dump of my BIOS (BIOS ID R0HET57W). Let me know if more information is needed.

Thank you!
Hi
I already replied to your message
Check your PM
(02-02-2021, 07:29 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello, 

Thank you!
Hi
Check your PM

I have the same model but type 20JH and same BIOS, can the mod unlock sustained TDP limits? Sometimes there's also power throttling stuck below 10W which is only fixed by a power cycle, must be some crap in the EC firmware triggered by a low thermal limit.
(06-29-2021, 10:01 AM)yoda370 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2021, 07:29 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
Hello, 

Thank you!
Hi
Check your PM

I have the same model but type 20JH and same BIOS, can the mod unlock sustained TDP limits? Sometimes there's also power throttling stuck below 10W which is only fixed by a power cycle, must be some crap in the EC firmware triggered by a low thermal limit.
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM
Hi !
I have the same model variant and BIOS ID from the first post. Can someone link me to the modified BIOS ?
I'm encountering huge performance dips because of the limited TDP and the laptop isn't even too hot ! It's really frustrating.

ThinkPad Yoga 370 - Type 20JJ - BIOS ID R0HET57W

If you need more info that I could provide, please ask me.

Thanks !
(12-24-2021, 04:47 AM)lulushock Wrote: [ -> ]Hi !
I have the same model variant and BIOS ID from the first post. Can someone link me to the modified BIOS ?
I'm encountering huge performance dips because of the limited TDP and the laptop isn't even too hot ! It's really frustrating.

Thanks !
Hi
ALL mods are personal
Need your bios dump
Check your PM
(12-24-2021, 05:09 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks !
Hi
ALL mods are personal
Need your bios dump
Check your PM

Hi,

I also have a 20JH variant of this device with the same BIOS, are you able to help me out with the same issue?

Thanks.
(01-02-2022, 03:24 AM)aperix345 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-24-2021, 05:09 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks !
Hi
ALL mods are personal
Need your bios dump
Check your PM

Hi,

I also have a 20JH variant of this device with the same BIOS, are you able to help me out with the same issue?

Thanks.
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM
I have yoga 370 type 20jj.
I need Hidden menu and advanced menu unlock.
I attached my dump file bellow
(12-25-2022, 08:07 PM)snigdho48 Wrote: [ -> ]I have yoga 370 type 20jj.
I need Hidden menu and advanced menu unlock.
I attached my dump file bellow
Hi
Incorrect dump
Check your PM