Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Packard Bell TM85
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
i need to unlock this bios for testing the cooling fan, I've installed a new one but it continue to run randomly even if the cpu still at 80 °C
There is some way to see fan speed and tempersture on BIOS? or maybe run the fan always at 80/90%? So I can use this laptop without burn it Big Grin

Thank you!

Packard Bell EasyNote TM85 JO 198IT
Model NO: new91
MFG Date: 1005
InsideH2O 3.5
(04-25-2021, 11:59 AM)Porske Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
i need to unlock this bios for testing the cooling fan
Hi!
Bios mod: A_A_5741G_NEW70123_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml.exe

(04-25-2021, 11:59 AM)Porske Wrote: [ -> ]There is some way to see fan speed and tempersture on BIOS? or maybe run the fan always at 80/90%?
You can not see fan speed and temperature in bios, the only thing related to cooling fan in this bios is thermal confuguration. It's settings of "Shut Down Temperature", "Low Fan Speed Temperature", "High Fan Speed Temperature", "Throttle On Temperature". Try putting point of low speed at 40 and point of high speed at 45.
You say your cooling fan is running randomly, so you can add NBFC to autorun and select some already made fan config file or create it by yourself.
Thank you!!!
I'll flash it as soon I come home.
Hello..You can repost the link from Bios mod: A_A_5741G_NEW70123_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml.exe
Since the link in the description doesn't work
(11-25-2022, 01:56 AM)Ris16 Wrote: [ -> ]the link in the description doesn't work
I see. The site is going through hard times. The FTP server is down.
Try downloading from this temporary link.
Thank You Maxinator500..
(11-25-2022, 06:18 AM)Maxinator500 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2022, 01:56 AM)Ris16 Wrote: [ -> ]the link in the description doesn't work
I see. The site is going through hard times. The FTP server is down.
Try downloading from this temporary link.

Hi, can i flash the bios file "A_A_5741G_NEW70123_UlkMenus_ByCamiloml.exe" to a PackardBell Easynote TM85 JO 301IT? I'm asking because judging from the name it looks like an Acer bios...