Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Asus Tuf b460 pro wifi bios request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear all. I have Asus Tuf B460 pro wifi motherboard. I need hpet and spread spectrum settings unlucked bios. Or all hidden settings unlucked. If anybody help me realy it woull be appriciate. I need too much that bios

https://www.asus.com/Motherboards-Compon...PRO-WI-FI/

My motherboard is here and bios is downloadable.
1. Because of your mainboard don't have usb flashback feature ,so the first question you will meet is how to re-flash the mod bios.
Intel fpt tool is a good choice ,but i don't have similar experience with use fpt tool in this platform(intel b460,z490..etc) ,so i'm not sure if it's feasible to re-flash ,it need to take a try.

2. What is "spread spectrum settings" that you mention ? Could you explain them in detail?

3. I recently have some modify cases about unlock HPET and spread settings , so i guess you need is RFI settings ,please refer to the this link.
link2
link3
link4

4. First make a bios dump with this tool and attach ,then capture some bios scrrenshots under below path.

Advanced tab.
Advanced > CPU Configuration > CPU - Power Management Control
Advanced > System Agent (SA) Configuration > PEG Port Configuration(*.please scroll the bottom then make a capture)
Advanced > PCH Configuration