Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Hp g62-a80sv switchable grahics bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi can we find bios for this model, the diskrete ATI card has failed and I need t switch to the Intel HD.. The bios file I find is from this link <censored>, the official support page for this model is down product number XC689EA. I need i bios that can use only dedicated Intel, thanx in advance
(05-04-2021, 11:54 AM)TheoVag Wrote: [ -> ]I need i bios that can use only dedicated Intel
Hi!
Look here. You cannot change the primary graphics device. This will cause a fatal error and will make your system unable to boot.
hi tried a posted bios by camillo and it brick my g62 laptop and now caps lock flash twice every some seconds, i tried very method i have find but i cant restore older bios with usb , any clues ? my model is g62-a80sv
(05-10-2021, 07:50 AM)TheoVag Wrote: [ -> ]hi tried a posted bios by camillo and it brick my g62 laptop
I am sorry to hear you experienced this.
You may follow this solution, its exactly your bios described. If there are any difficulties in preparation, I made an archive with all the contents, that need to be just extracted. Hewlett-Packard folder.