Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Dell Alienware m17x r5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys. I don't speak English well, so I use Google translate. I've searched a lot of forums and just can't find anything. I have a laptop, dell Alienware m17x with Intel i7 4710mq, initially there was an R9 m290x video card but it died. I am looking for another, the card was very hot and the fan itself did not react until about 70 degrees Celsius. I would really like to unlock the bios to regulate this problem. Please tell me what I need for this?
(05-07-2021, 01:42 AM)gorynych22 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys. I don't speak English well, so I use Google translate. I've searched a lot of forums and just can't find anything. I have a laptop, dell Alienware m17x with Intel i7 4710mq, initially there was an R9 m290x video card but it died. I am looking for another, the card was very hot and the fan itself did not react until about 70 degrees Celsius. I would really like to unlock the bios to regulate this problem. Please tell me what I need for this?
Hi
Need your bios dump
Check your PM