Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Aorus X7 DT V7 BIOS unlock mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Currently running BIOS version FB0D which can be found here at https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/B...c-f004.zip
Could you disable "Secure Boot" and boot a usb stick as uefi mode on this machine??
We need changes variable through grub shell to disable "bios lock" then the mod bios just can be reflash.

If not ,the mod can't reflash.
Yes I can disable secure boot by deleting the variables in the BIOS.
Ok~
Please make a bios dump with this tool and attach.
Try this mod and respond to the result.
Thank you so much!
@heni87
You're welcome ,it was the least i could do.
I messed around and set the overclock/undervolt as well as memory timings settings and whatnot, everything is working fine. Now if you don't mind my asking, can you tell me how to edit or at least stop bypassing pcie subystem id values in there? When I updated the BIOS months ago it changed the subsystem id of my gpu to wrong value in the bios and it's overriding the correct value from the vbios so everytime I want to update drivers I have to mod inf files. I know this because I've made a vbios dump using nvflash which still shows the correct value unlike the one windows sees.
Sorry , i haven't a clue.

I guess that you flash wrong model bios onto your laptop , I vaguely remember a guy request similar thread on several forums , is it you? So why don't you to thinking a way to flash back to correct bios??
Pages: 1 2