Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] MSI Infinite S 9 Unlock XMP.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good hello my friends

I would like to unlock the option on my bios to have access to XMP (to improve the performance of my memory bars)

Cause my memories don't run to their full capacity

[attachment=22205]

[attachment=22206]

Bios : AMI UEFI (8.20)

File name : EB928IMS.ROM

Processor: Intel Core i5-9400F

Memory : Crucial Ballistix BL16G26C16S4B.16FD

Here is the bios of my MSI with the updated modules
@mik2929
It should has a option name "Extreme Memory Profile(X.M.P)" under OC button ,can't you see it?? It can be load xmp profile1 and xmp profile 2 from memory spd.

If there some actual bios screenshots is better.
(05-30-2021, 03:49 AM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]@mik2929
It should has a option name "Extreme Memory Profile(X.M.P)" under OC button ,can't you see it?? It can be load xmp profile1 and xmp profile 2 from memory spd.

If there some actual bios screenshots is better.
Ok~ i see.
Now try to reflash this mod via m-flash and check what difference under Settings button ,if the structure changes like this.
Thanks again, I haven't looked at everything yet, but it's your sacred work. thanks again genius239 
@mik2929
I've saw you post unlocked screenshots on other site ,it was i expected and on my plan.

But i seem forgot to unlock msi's custom oc menu ,now please try no.2 mod and repond to the result and post some unlock screenshots ,thanks.
Hello there. first of all I have indeed posted photos of your work because I admire the amount of options that have been added thanks to you

could you pass your file to a free user  ?
@mik2929
Yes , anyone can use that mod as long as they have the same machine.
But i want to know the result on mod2 i sent to you in pm.
Hi @Genius239

You're Mod2 i haven't view change. i don't see your changes.

IF use another Rams : HyperX, Kingstom,Hynix... This PC Runs automaticaly in XMP Mode. this rams runs in 2666 in originaly (JEDEC) or XMP
Micron and corsair overclocks hers barrets : chips supports 2400mhz in cpu-z in (JEDEC) and 2666 in XMP.
in box have marked ddr-4 2666. this is not true of them. many people have signaled this problem but these marks continue.
Big Thanks. sorry for my bad english
@mik2929

1)
I've explained what's differences on mod2  ,this is i said in private message  :"on mod2 you could see new tabs"Overclocking" and "M-flash appear",then you reply me :"Yes it does contain the overclock section. thanks again " ,but now you said no changes??
You could check private message of 05-31-2021.

2)
If xmp was not available ,why don't you manually adjust freq or other parameters??