Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Asus TUF FX506LI BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
@DMC_STALIN
Your mod was done !
What up man, I also have ASUS FX506LI. Could you do some guru editing for me too please?
Hello, I would like to be able to control the voltage of my processor.
Is it possible to modify my bios?

10300h - gtx1650ti
My Bios dump
Hello @genius239, I also have an Asus FX506LI (i5-10300H, GTX 1650Ti).
Can i also get the BIOS-mod with undervolting unlocked. I am doing this BIOS thing for the first time so, do i just install the mod like normal .exe ?
Thank you very much in advance!

Attached- bios dump
@xAnshuL

I will reply to you tomorrow ,because i'm running a fever and not feel good. I will going to bed later.

Edit======
Your mos was done.
(01-12-2022, 11:42 AM)genius239 Wrote: [ -> ]@xAnshuL

I will reply to you tomorrow ,because i'm running a fever and not feel good. I will going to bed later.

Np bro, take your time. Hope you get well soon
Thanks <3
Can I get one too for FX506LI (i5-10300H GTX1650Ti) with unlocked undervolting @genius239 dump file attached
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PqY09iA...sp=sharing
Hello guys, does anybody has bios mod on my laptop or can do such mod? my current bios version is 310
I want to unlock it for linux, bc way with Set variable works only with throttle stop on windows
This laptop gets very hot under load, so I would like to undervolt it a bit so it runs cooler. I'm mostly running linux so I'm gonna have to find an app for that, but I first need my bios to be unlocked, since XTU doesn't let me modify anything in windows. I've read a few threads in which a bios dump was requested, so I did that.
dump.rom
Any help would be much appreciated.
[attachment=24474]I need help modding my bios. I don't know if i did the dump thing correct
Pages: 1 2 3