Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Lenovo Tablet 10 20L3 Bios unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was hoping someone here could help me unlock the bios for my lenovo tablet.
What settings do you hope to get access to in the unlocked BIOS? I ask because only the event log and the language setting have been placed in hidden Advanced tab.
I was hoping to be able to enable S0ix, lower the amount of memory dedicated to the iGPU, maybe set the memory to 2400Mhz, and possibly tweak the power settings.

Could you let me know what tools can be used for this type of bios?
Most of the listed, the settings of your BIOS, even hidden ones, either do not allow, or the optimal values ​​of the parameters have already been set for them, just like for the allocated amount of memory. The default amount of it is 256MB, which is the minimum available for selection.
But there are a many power settings here! For example, "Power On with AC Attach", 4 different settings of power schemes and some power saving settings.

Set of tools for modification is common: UEFITool, IFR Extractor, hex editor.
Just for clarify if some one needs it, I apply the above metioned bios (thanks!) to try to repair my tablet. I use the CH341A programmer and 1.8V circuit adapter for the main flash.
The main bios is version N29ET46W (1.27) as you can see in possition C9000.

Regarding the the embedded controler BIOS (the small one), should be N29HTA4W according to lenovo documentation (position 240 of the official FL2 file from lenovo). But the one included in the ZIP file of the first message has no identification in position 240. So I´not sure of the version and in fact i have some problems with this file. I took the official FL2 file, I changed the name to .BIN and I reprogrammed this in my board, and now better. (In the case of FL1 file you can NOT change the extension and go on with the HW programmer, you have to do some modifications in order to obtain a BIN from a FL1).

But i have the same problems that at the beginning of this journey, now the tablet (HD version) seems to power up in FHD mode and I can´t see nothing more than horizontal lines in my table...desperate...