Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Request for Memory no memory detected error be removed on Dell C6320P(Phi x200) Bios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have an SPI flasher if needed and the Windows EXE Bio's update you can extract in ProgrmData under C drive. I Just stated BIN as I have linux already on the box. I am willing to load up Windows too I have no issues with that.

I have the hdr file from Windows Package would you like me to upload it?
HDR 

(10-22-2021, 05:38 PM)H@cK_T7910 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the hdr file from Windows Package would you like me to upload it?
No needed. I evaluate my capabilities every time before offering the assistance, so I have extracted the hdr file for a long time.

Since you have a SPI flasher, won't it make it difficult for you to use it to read the bios and share a copy? I'll edit it and send it back to you.
If you can modify the hdr file I can apply it to the Dell package to attempt to flash it, If there are any hidden menus or options seen can those be unlocked too.

Thanks
(10-23-2021, 09:36 AM)H@cK_T7910 Wrote: [ -> ]If you can modify the hdr file I can apply it to the Dell package to attempt to flash it
That's a way too optimistic thinking. Modded .hdr file.
Thanks going to go test now!
[Image: image0.jpg]
Same error, just so you know what I am looking at, it did flash 100% too.
(10-23-2021, 07:19 PM)H@cK_T7910 Wrote: [ -> ]Same error
Can you guarantee that the BIOS has been installed? What if I want to check?
Even though it said 100% the Lifecycle logs show the original bios install date. I'll have to get a dump of this Machine then, can you tell me what address did you modify as well on the hdr file?

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3