Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: old hardware and windows 11, the wierd way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello recently i been working on a really strange combination of unsuported hardware and free software to make an old laptop apear to windows 10 as if it is hardware compatybile with windows 11 even though it can't boot it without some help. i been wondering is there a way to create a secure boot process on a computer using duet/refind chainloader out of a flash drive to even start?
computer in question is ...dell xt2 laptop runing core 2 duo cpu
obviously computer does not support uefi boot not to mention secure boot , although it does apear it uses some kind of custom uefi bios program, so it has no problem to boot windows 10 in uefi mode from gpt partition if i feed it a boot loader extension like duet/refind or clover.
laptop does have tpm 1.2 and i enabled it so windows update does not claim my pc is unsuported for win 11, it only say get ready for windows 11
i will probably move bootloader to an sd card, because flash drive is rather bulky
but i still wonder if secure boot for windows can be enabled on a software level like inside duet/refind setup program
it would be very funny to run windows 11 on a computer refubed from windows xp to windows 7 as is
Here you go :

https://tips2fix.com/how-to-install-wind...october-5/

regards

P.S. best result is got by a new clean installation ...