Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: Lenovo M75q Tiny: 2400GE to 3400GE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was told to come here to see if I can modify a Lenovo BIOS on a M75q Tiny where both CPU models from the same AMD family are offered. However my current 2400GE model is the “top” CPU supported and it does not qualify for Win11. Yes I could force it, but since I already bought the 3400GE I would rather have that installed (it powers but it does not post).
Any help or suggestion is highly appreciated.
Post a screenshot of Mainboard tab of CPU-Z.
(10-30-2021, 01:59 PM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Post a screenshot of Mainboard tab of CPU-Z.
(10-31-2021, 03:40 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]Try to flash this BIOS - https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds541724
It does not take that, tried a couple times and it just keep the T55A version. Going to try the USB version/method. Otherwise was looking for a forceful method.
This is BIOS for other revision of the motherboard.
You need to use a hardware programmer to flash it.
Where do I find one of those pls?
Second thought.......if I have to do that I will just consider buying a new machine.
Thank you.
A cheap hardware programmer is CH341A. Find it on ebay or aliexpress.
(11-03-2021, 01:21 AM)DeathBringer Wrote: [ -> ]A cheap hardware programmer is CH341A. Find it on ebay or aliexpress.
Would you have the steps to accomplish that pls?
I'm not a tutor. I make mods only.