Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [REQUEST] Asus ROG Zephyrus M15 (GU502L) BIOS Unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help unlocking and getting most out of my new laptop. Hope someone can help. I attached fully dumped BIOS.
Hello,

It appears that this motherboard's BIOS *may* be implementing Intel BootGuard. It is a security feature that verifies that the BIOS code was written/modified by the motherboard manufacturer only. If a single bit is modified and the BIOS isn't subsequently resigned by the manufacturer, the system bricks itself and you have to use a $10 hardware programmer such as the CH341A to re-flash a good BIOS dump.

But sometimes BootGuard is in the BIOS but not actually in use. If it is not implemented, then I can mod your BIOS image.

Please download HWiNFO ( https://www.hwinfo.com/download/ ), launch it, uncheck the "Sensors only" and "Summary only" boxes before clicking Run.

In the window with "Summary" and "Save Report" icons at the top left, double click Motherboard, then double click Intel ME. Tell me what it says for the 3 "Boot Guard" items and for Intel ME Version.

Also, how did you get your BIOS dump? AFU? Hardware programmer? FPT?

~Steven