Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source

Full Version: [Request] ASUS VivoBook X430UA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Please Help me with unlocking the UEFI Bios for my Laptop : Asus X430UA.
I want to unlock BIOS because I have problems with my USB interface after a Windows update (all devices from USB interface not function even in BIOS and I suspect a hide setting).
In link I attached last 3 Bios updates from ASUS, the file generated with BACKUP_Tools20h2 ( I have the 368 Error) and a file from AMIBCP with all options modified from Default to User. I tried to generate the new BIOS but I receive the Error: This file is not a proper BIOS.
Please help me to generare an unlocked BIOS.
Thank you very much !
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
1. It probably is an hardware malfunction ,not a bios issue. Window Update secretly update the latest bios on background ,but bios should not disable the usb controller by default. So ,i guess it's a hardware issue ,because of all the usb devices are deactive (south bridge??).

2. If you still need a menus unlocked mod ,i can help you out.
Make a bios dump with this tool then attach file. (Run dump.bat as administrator. )

========edit
I've sent a pm to you last night.
Thank you very much for help and information.

If you want to help me then I want to unlock the BIOS.
I also attached the file dump.rom.
Thank you very much and I wait for your answer.
@Vasi
I've sent a pm to you last night.
It's been a day, but you still didn't download the mod file.
@Vasi
I already got the screenshots ,thanks for your response.
If also you could attach the cpu ,Mainboard information from cpu-z ,it will be great.
I will install CPU-Z and I will send you also this pictures, but I have a request:
Can you make a general mod image for X430UA ?
I saw we have  many views on this post and I think there are many people who want this mod file.
Can I help you with others details or files ?
For me this image works and I think you are great.
Can we help also other people with this type of laptop ?
Thank you very much !
Currently i don't consider to make a generic modification for this model ,but i will still accept the bios modify request if i'm free.
OK !
Thank you very much again for helping !